We are MTS AUV-ZHCET, a student club specializing in underwater robotics. We make autonomous underwater vehicles from scratch going through various thought-out stages including designing and fabrication. We have participated in national and international competitions such as SAVe 2019, SAUVC 2018, ROVc, AMUROVc 2022, etc.
These are some of our achievements:
- 1. 1st Position in AMUROVc 2022 a national-level competition held at Aligarh Muslim University
- 2. ‘Most liked vehicle’ award in Singapore AUV Challenge 2018
- 3. Paper titled “Hybrid Autonomous Vehicle System for Flood Relief Operations” selected in AUV 2022 Singapore Technical Program.
- 4. A total of 4 patents have been published so far.
- 5. 4th position in SAVe19 IIT-M Chennai
- 6. Selected among the 10 best innovation clubs in India at FINE 2018 organized in Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- 7. Top 3 at Idea presentation in Riyadh entrepreneurship summit 2018.
We are participating in SAUVC for the second time, an international-level underwater robotics(AUV) challenge held in Singapore each year. We are proud to announce that after clearing the first round, we have been selected for further rounds of SAUVC which will be held in Singapore from 21st to 26th September 2022. We were the top 30% performers in the first round, competing with more than 120 teams internationally.
We have already been very innovative with our expenditures that go into the making of our AUV (Vehicle which will be competing) and a non-negotiable budget of 5 lacs has been finalized. We cannot, any further, compromise on the component quality involved in fabrication, designing, and building our AUV not to mention the travel and accommodation expenses for 11 people.
For this, we need your contributions to help us achieve our goals while representing our fraternity, Aligarh Muslim University on a global scale once again. Please contribute as much as you can to the following Milaap link, even a small amount and help from your side can mean a lot to us.
Contribute to our Milaap Link: https://milaap.org/fundraisers/support-for-the-students/deeplink?deeplink_type=paytm
For an alternate payment method, we have our official bank account identified by the university (AMU)
Account No. 5247101005809
IFSC Code. CNRB0005247
MICR Code. 202015013
Account Name. AUV ZHCET CLUB
Canara Bank AMU, Aligarh.
Our deadline for the crowdfunding is 16th September 2022
Main Building, ZHCET
Zakir Hussain College of Engineering & Technology, AMU